About Andrew Yamishi
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 23 - 27 Years
I am a qualified graduate with a bachelor in Business Administration who has proven the ability to learn quickly and adapt to new environments regardless of harsh conditions. I did internship in the finance and human resource and Administration department, worked in the stores department as a stores assistant, worked as a Kaizen management trainee in the stores, logistics, farms and workshop departments and currently working in the supply department as a supply chain coordinator.
With an eagerness to absorb as much knowledge as possible in order to pursue my goals, I am looking for a reputable company where I can work with professional experts and learn about daily operations and procedures found in a professional practice.
2016 - 2020
2021 - Present
Signifide Group International
• Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone and email inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner
• Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
• Organizing and Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
• Operating copy equipment, fax machines, printers or other equipment necessary
• Answer queries by employees and clients and ensure that they are handled in a professional manner
• Arrange travel and accommodations and ensure that the necessary resources are allocated in a timely, effectively and efficient manner
• Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed
• Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
• Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
• Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
• Contribute to financial audits.
• Ensure than receipts and invoices are recorded In an accurate manner
• making payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts
• Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues and work with the relevant personnel to improve on them
• Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
• Managing office supplies stock and placing orders then maintaining inventory and keeping records of inventory levels.
• Resolve issues that come up by offering support and solutions being faced by the team
• Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
• Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
• Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals
2021 - 2021
Signifide Group International
Market Research to determine what products would be ordered by customers and how fast they move
when placed on the shelves
Analyzing data obtained from the research to extract information that would be useful to decision makers
Pitching to Manufacturers in order to bring them on board on the online platform by doing presentations on
the offering and the benefit it gives the client as a solution to their distribution system
Calling clients to take orders and ensuring that these orders are delivered on time
Ensuring stock is available to prevent order delays
Doing strategic pricing in order to ensure that the prices are competitive
Creating special offers and promotions for specific occasions
Participate in the recruitment and Training of new and potential staff
Took part in taking orders, receiving the stock for the orders, dispatching the orders and ensuring that
these orders are delivered
2021 - 2021
Workshop, Logistics, Farms and Stores Departments.
Sensitizing the company about the 5S and implementing it in order to ensure that there is continuous improvement.
Looking for problems in the working environment and finding solutions and means of improving them
Understanding the the procedure of carrying out operations and tasks and then writing the standard operating procedures then finally modifying the procedures in order to improve productivity
Making sure all daily work management meetings are carried and and then making reports of the meeting.
Created and did daily updating of adherence to scheduled operations in order to determine the percentage adherence to laid down procedure.
Created a work order that was used to track the amount of work done on a daily basis. And making sure that it is filled in on a daily basis.
Sensitizing the company about the 8 mudas (wastes) that are usually in the company and how to reduce them in order to increase productivity department by department.
2020 - 2021
Davis and Shirtliff
Requesting for stock from other branches in Microsoft Dynamics Nav and then branch receiving the
items after a confirmation that they have been physically received in correct description and quantity
then making follow ups in the even That the items received are not matching the delivery note.
Generating of Foreign purchase Order goods inwards in Microsoft Dynamics Nav and receiving
them physically confirming that all items are correct and reporting discrepancies to management.
Generating counting sheets in Microsoft Dynamics Nav and then doing stock taking by counting the
stock and insuring stock showing in the system matches physical stock, doing data entry and then
managing and reporting discrepancies in the even they are present
Assisting with receiving of stock by checking if all the received stock balance with the stock
expected to be received.
Assisting with the Issuing of stock to clients, branches and other departments As well as Dispatching
foreign Export orders With the logistics department .
Assisting with filing of documents in relevant folders.
Assisting with the Tracking
2019 - 2019
Mansa Municipal Council
Assisted the Finance Department with the preparation of payment vouchers, cheques, entry of
payments into the books of accounts, scrutiny and report generation of the Cost Section, internal
audit of the Audit Section, entry of receipts and payments, and bank reconciliation of the Accounts
Assisted the Human Resources and Administration department with updating of employee records,
employee awareness of performance management and appraisal and sorting employee records.
Honors & awards
A certificate issued for completing intellectual property with WIPO online CBU programme