About Michael Mwape
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 23 - 27 Years
My objective is to work for a progressive organization that will expose
me to various fields of expertise and enable me to offer effective and
efficient solutions to corporate challenges while providing a valuable
contribution to organizational goals. I seek to leverage my accounting
and Finance expertise and experience into a managerial role. Flexible
individual who adapts seamlessly to constantly evolving accounting
processes and technology. Independent, creative and critical thinker
with sound judgment and strategic decision-making competencies as
well as ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
2017 - 2021
The Copperbelt University
Bachelors Degree in Accounting
Relevant Course Work: Advanced Financial Reporting Financial Accounting Advanced Management Accounting Financial Reporting Taxation Accounting Information Systems Communication Skills Advanced Auditing
2011 - 2015
ST Clements Secondary School
Secondary School Certificate
2021 - 2021
MANSA MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Providing support to the Accounting Department.
• Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry.
• Handling communications with clients and vendors in-person.
• Processing transactions, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
• Preparing financial reports
• Constantly update tracking sheets for revenue
• Handling Bank reconciliations
• Collect financial records and reports of various departments
• Issuing quotations
• Posting transactions to the general ledger using PAMSOFT
• Performing various accounting tasks such as entering,
validating and posting payment vouchers and receipts
• Preparation of cashbooks and final account reports using
PAMSOFT and Microsoft Exel
Honors & awards
CHIEF OF OPERATIONS, THE INSTITUTE OF INTERNAL AUDITORS CBU CHAPTER
Coordinating all the work being done by the executive members of the chapter.