About Mwatitha Mambo
Academic Level Master’s Degree
Age 28 - 32 Years
I am a female ZICA (CA Zambia) Holder.I am a highly proactive and results driven Accountant , who enjoys being part of energetic and dynamic team. I come to you with a reputation as a strong and committed worker, who has a very good understanding of both non- profit making and Profit making organizations as well as hands on Accounting and Auditing with over 9 years experience.
2021 - 2021
ZAMBIA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT (ZAMIM)
ZAMBIA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT ZAMIM
BSI STELL ZAMBIA LIMITED
• Streamlined the accounts payable and receivable systems, as a result, increased process efficiency; Managed the budgeting process and evaluated operating performance.
• Set up budget to actual reports; Resulted in increased use of reports and quicker decision-maker attention to variances; Developed and implemented an employee scheduling plan, consequently, increased work efficiency.
• Provided input on how to improve internal efficiencies, and assisted in implementing best practices; Reviewed policy exceptions, and ensured that they were documented in an accurate manner.
• Met with individual department heads to understand how they wanted to receive their budget to actual information and defined reports that met their needs. Resulted in increased use of reports and quicker decision maker attention to variances.
• Controlled financial reporting in order to ensure that appropriate information is made available; Implemented a unique financial reporting system, as a result, increased reporting efficiency.
• Led the modelling, planning and execution of financial processes; Timely analysis of financial data, preparation of financial reports and accounting information.
• Responsible for monitoring profitability also recommended innovative alternatives to generate revenue; Professionally handled the administrative functions including human resource management and payroll administration, stock procurement, control and management.
• Responsible for prudent treasury management, budgeting and cashflow forecasting
• Handled the audit of the payroll and personnel records to determine workers’ compensation coverage, liabilities and compliance with tax laws.
• Timely prepared fee notes, management representation letter as well as Audit planning memo, fraud checklist and client acceptance letter.
• Reviewed data about material assets, capital stock, Income, expenditure, Liabilities and Profits; Inspected account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness and use of acceptable procedures to record transactions.
• Audited Fixed Asset Register to determine the whether the correct depreciation rate is used; fixed assets register is updated; Audited Expenses to determine authorization when they are issued and all the supporting documentation is attached.
• Followed – up receivables, payables and bank confirmations for the clients.
• Examined inventory to verify journal and ledger entries
• Prepared cashflow forecasts based on signed off time to pay agreements and related variables; Timely took charge of variance analysis and monthly reporting.
• Prepared financial reports and timely submitted to donors and the Board; Prepared management accounts and Bank reconciliations.
• Kept Financial Records up to date; Performed Journal entries; Responsible for budget trucking and cost analysis for Donors.
• Tasked to handle cash flow projection reports; Handled payroll preparation and processing using dove payroll; Maintained an inventory of all assets and maintenance of the asset register.
• Developed an audit file in order to have smooth audit; Ensured all audit requirement are met and adhered to; Ensured that all audit queries and corrections are dealt with and adhered to
• Established policies and guidelines and ensured compliance.
2018 - Present
ORCA DECO (Z) LIMITED
• Analyzing and presenting financial reports; Preparation of the Financial and monthly management accounts.
• Coordinating the annual audit process and ensure audit files are done; Developing, updating and implementing policy manuals.
• Human Resource functions such as payroll processing, handling employee queries and working hand in hand with the labour office.
• Management of stock; Maintaining Fixed asset register; Ensuring all statutory obligation and are maintained; Dealing with audit queries.
• Ensuring that all expenses are posted and cut-off observed; Preparation of VAT returns and submission.
• Cash flow projections every week for planning purposes
• Preparation of income tax final accounts; Ensuring all invoices are booked
• Perform Bank reconciliations
Honors & awards
Accounts-Employee of the year
Cleaned the records and reconciliation for the company as well as inter company accounts